We are looking for an ideal candidate as a Recruitment Marketing Manager to work in the Human Resources Department of our company.
The Marketing Manager will be working for a global remote working recruiting company with several integrated value-added services, focusing primarily on the SME sector. The company’s services include businesses and employers, job seekers, recruiters, remote working registration experts and other services.
As a Recruitment Marketing Manager, your duties will include:
- Local and international recruiting (employers and job seekers)
- Marketing GVW’s remote working recruitment opportunities and value-adding services.
- Developing and implementing a strategic marketing plan for global implementation jointly with the social media specialist,
- Manage current and new brand building activities, develop and manage sectors specific marketing projects including executing the approved marketing strategy.
- Setting targets, train, guide and support recruitment consultants in line with GVW’s budget projections.
To summarise, you will assist us to be known as the gold standard for global remote work by empowering the global workforce to achieve their full potential.
The Marketing Manager is responsible to manage and support the recruitment consultants (globally), all the marketing activities, and all aspects of operations and administrations attached to this area. The incumbent will report to the HR Director who in turn will provide feedback to the Management Team/Board of Directors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of GVW’s annual marketing operational plan as derived from the approved marketing strategy.
- Evaluate effectiveness of marketing activities and recommend improvements.
- Contribute to the enhancement of GVW’s value proposition to its target audiences.
- As per approved plan, roll-out the marketing objectives with the aim to build the GVW brand globally by primarily focusing on applicable social media platforms. This involves initial research, objective setting, developing marketing briefs, liaising with GVW’s social media agency responsible for the creative and production process, and monitoring and evaluating the results.
- Ensuring that marketing campaigns are effectively and efficiently executed in that the overall objectives are achieved, deadlines are met, and budgets are managed effectively.
- Maintaining and developing both existing and new customer relationships, communicating with customers (newsletters, mail-shots); updating customer relationship management systems.
- To ensure where possible that all marketing campaigns are tracked and monitored.
- To consult and work with the management team, partners and consultants within GVW to develop and build ownership of plans and targets in order to ensure that implementation is seamless, targets achieved and integrated into relevant operational plans.
- Build a positive and supportive culture among global remote workers.
- Generate a caring culture among GVW’s recruitment consultants
- Sharing job ads on different online platforms.
- Researching, advertising and marketing trends in the staffing industry.
- Developing monthly reports on recruitment marketing metrics.
- Strong knowledge of employer branding and recruitment marketing strategies.
- Keeping yourself up-to-date with the latest trends in the recruiting process.
Requirements necessary for the job:
- Qualifications: B. Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Proven 2 years of experience in recruiting Marketing Manager or Recruitment Marketing Specialist.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in recruitment (employers and candidates).
- A proven track record of successes in the recruitment industry.
- Extensive stakeholder relations management.
- A sound understanding and experience of developing marketing strategies and plans, initiating and conducting marketing campaigns and the processes involved in producing marketing materials.
- Has a clear understanding of the direct and indirect contributions s/he makes to the company’s bottom line. Understands how the company’s various products and services contribute to revenue generation.
- Actively engages in learning about the market place, marketing trends and specific clients.
- Excellent people skills
- Project management
- As this is a global remote working position, the candidate needs to have excellent computer skills, a quality computer/laptop and good/stable Internet connectivity and English proficiency.
Remuneration: Commission-based on the overall revenue generated by Recruitment Consultants