This is our “Email Disclaimer” encompassed by our General Terms and Conditions and is applicable to all emails sent from our management and administrative teams for you to consider if you have received an email from Global Village Worker Ltd (GVW) or its subsidiaries.
- The content of GVW emails is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in the message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without the written consent of the sender. If you received this message and are not the intended recipient, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure and prevent such a mistake occurring in the future.
- This message has been sent as part of a discussion between GVW’s representative and the intendant addressee whose name is specified in the document. Should you have received a message by mistake, we would be most grateful if you informed us that the message had been sent to you by mistake. In this case, we request that you delete the message from your mailbox, please do not forward it or any part thereof to anyone else. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
- GVW regards the security and privacy of its clients and partners at a high priority. therefore, GVW has made every effort in ensuring that the message is error and virus free. Unfortunately, full security of the communication (email) cannot be insured, despite our efforts, data included in emails could be infected, intercepted, or corrupted. Therefore, it is incumbent on the recipient to check the email for threats with proper software, as the sender (GVW) cannot accept liability for any damage inflicted by viewing the content of this email.
- Other than “pro forma invoices” quotations may be sent to compare available offers and does not imply entering into legally binding contracts. However, confirmation emails and acceptance of payment options will legally bind quotations when confirmed by GVW.
- Only directors and designated senior managers of departments ( Acting within their approved budgets) have the authority to conclude binding contracts. All contracts in excess of £50,000 (fifty thousand British pounds) need to have board approval.
- Global Village Worker Ltd (GVW) support a no printing policy as far as is humanly possible. We therefore respectively request that you do not print electronic communications including emails unless you find it absolutely necessary. Every unprinted email helps the environment.
- GVW makes every effort to keep all documentation backed up and stored electronically. If for any reason you are entitled to request copies of emails or documentation you may have lost or misplaced GVW will do everything it can to retrieve and resend them to you.
- The views and opinions included in emails belong to their author and do not necessarily mirror the views and opinions of the company (GVW). GVW employees are obligated not to make any defamatory clauses, in French, or authorise infringement of any legal right. Further, GVW has a no-tolerance policy to any and all forms of racism including anti-Semitism. GVW, therefore, will not take any liability for such statements verbally expressed or included in emails. GVW in case of any damages or other liabilities arising, employees are fully responsible and accountable for the content of their emails.
- GVW does not farm email addresses from outside or remote sources.
- if you have received an email from us it would be because you have subscribed or submitted your email address for purposes of getting a newsletter from one of our GVW websites. when a GVW sends out emails for information purposes or as newsletters there will always be an option which will include an unsubscribe regarding the specific topic. If for any reason you are not clear or do not know what to do with regard to having your email removed or delisted you are free to contact us in this regard. Please mark unsubscribe as the subject line or heading of any such notifications, you may address them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. GVW and its associated companies and website teams will work hard and diligently to develop and deliver good quality information in the fields you have specified upon subscription. however, if you decide that you no longer want to receive such emails, feel free to click the links provided or to notify us of any problems you may have and simply click the unsubscribe links.
- it is not GVW policy to send out emails without proper notifications, company contact details and affording email recipients the opportunity to have their email addresses removed.
- For your information at the time of writing the following website addresses are amongst those managed and used by Global Village Worker Ltd:
If anybody or entity receives emails from us which they feel are inappropriate or unnecessary they are welcome to unsubscribe or communicate their objection to ourselves (email@example.com). GVW will do everything possible to assist with the removal of email addresses which have been requested to be removed.